HARRISON - NARMC has opened their new Med Plaza location.This project, which commenced over five years ago, played a crucial role as a COVID testing clinic for two years during the pandemic. NARMC collaborated with CoxHealth to renovate this building, and they take immense pride in announcing their official opening.
Within the Med Plaza, you will discover five NARMC clinics, in addition to the CoxHealth Harrison Clinic:
1. Pediatrics Clinic with Ting Li, MD, and Donielle Swanson, APRN
2. theMed Urgent Care Clinic (expanding to two locations - North and South) with Dr. Jennifer Sadler, MD, Kellie Manes, APRN, Jennifer Martin, APRN, and Jenny Harmon, APRN
3. General and Specialty Surgery Clinic with Jim Langston, MD, Andrew Coble, MD, and Eric Graham, MD
4. Primary and Obstetrical Care Clinic with Ross Halsted, MD, Robert Foy, DO, Taesha Winford, APRN, and Bailey Savage, APRN
5. Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Clinic with Jon Blake, DO (Opens September 25)
They are excited to announce that the Harrison Chamber of Commerce Red Ribbon cutting ceremony will take place on Thursday, October 5, at 9:30 am. During this event, the NARMC EMS Honor Guard will proudly raise the 30x60 foot flag generously donated by the Brandt family.
NARMC expresses their deep gratitude to the Brandt family for their generous donation of the American flag. This flag holds a special place in the hearts of our community, having been an iconic symbol for First Federal Bank.